Friday, June 19, 2009

Photography blog!

I decided to start a photography blog so I could have a place to post all of the random pictures I've been taking and also it will be for any pictures I take for other people. I've been threatening to go private on my personal blog for a long time now so it will be nice to have just an everything blog that won't be private. It's still a work in progress but here is the link: http://roxylongphotography.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Jessie's Jargon said...

Sweet! I love looking at your photos.

jer and lous crew said...

roxy i would love to keep up on your cute family...i hope you don't mind i have added you to my list of friends and i also added your photography blog...see ya

allgirls said...

roxy... you take the best pictures and i enjoy checking out your photoraphy blog. also, if you said you got a cute on of kailtyn at the tball game.. you should email it to me!!! bmmusselman@yahoo.com thanks!