Saturday, June 6, 2009

a lot of catch up...

I'm way behind so I just decided to do one big slideshow and a few videos from the last couple months all in one post. There are captions on a few to kinda explain what they are. If the captions don't show up you just have to push the caption icon at the bottom left of the slide show and then just pause it and use the arrows to go through the pics since there isn't time to read the captions when it is just running through. There are also a lot of random pictures as well with no explanation.



boxing from Roxy Long on Vimeo.



swirlies from Roxy Long on Vimeo.



used to be from Roxy Long on Vimeo.




shower from Roxy Long on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Haggle said...

haha. cute. your kids are sooo cute. I want to see them this weeekend.


But thanks for the videos...be prepared to be amazed. lol....er something.

Jan said...

Every time I see more pictures I get anxious for you to photograph my family. Your family will cherish those pictures forever.

Haggle said...

Love the new header!!!