Gabe was finally blessed and I'm finally posting pictures. My mom got him quite an awesome little white tux. It's kinda her thing to get blessing outfits for her grandkids. I've never been excited about what they have for boys to wear but when she showed me this, I was in love, and boy, did my man look good in that tux. I put this first picture up cuz it kinda shows the coat tails. Does not get cuter than that. Thanks so much mom! The blessing was a great day. I enjoyed so much being with family and just having a day for my new baby boy.
I think this picture of Gabe and his Aunt Syd is priceless. Love you Syd!
His grandpa from up north made it down.
Their Grandma (Sam's Mom) stayed with us a couple days and it was such a treat.
This next picture was inspired by the member of the bishopric who stood above the circle and held the microphone for Sam while he blessed his son. Afterwards he came to me and told me what a treat it was to watch our handsom son from up above just smiling at all the important men in his life lifting him up and blessing him. We ofcourse 'posed' this picture later with 3 of the most important priesthood holders in his life, his Grandpa, his uncle, and his Daddy. I will be forever grateful his has these men in his life.
This picture is kinda special to me. You can't tell but the picture behind him on the bookshelf is a baby picture of his Mommy. I need to take it again and have the picture of me a little more in focus.
We love you Gabe!
4 comments:
I can't believe how big Gabe is getting! Such a handsome little boy. I wish I'd been able to visit you and just catch up while we were there for Christmas. Unfortunately we were all so sick that all we did the whole time was lay around my folks' house. Next time, we'll have to get together!
Oh my goodness what a stud. These are AMAZING pictures! I absolutely love the last one. Its so colorful, I like the out of focus ish ness....besides, we all know that its your pic in the background, and you know, so I want a print of this :) Pretty please. Love you Gabe!
AWESOME job Roxy! I love them. Gabe is soo adorable :D I especially love the one of the arms holding him. Clever! I'll have to steal it next time...hopefully there's a next time :D
Your family is so beautiful! I love this little glimpse into your lives and getting to know you all vicariously.
Post a Comment