Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Season

We had a pretty fabulous and busy December. Here are some of my favorite moments from the wonderful month of December. Sorry about the stupid spacing that I can't seem to fix. Oh well.
This picture of Marah and Gabe is just so precious. She sure loves her brother. This month Syd started junior high b-ball. I LOVED being the big sister going to watch my little sis. I can tell she is going to be quite the star player.

She was almost always the first to be on the ground fighting for the ball. Definitely a scrappy little player. If you read this Syd, that is actually a good thing :)


....and that is her with major 'hops'! She is one of the shortest but is the highest jumper. She is a pretty perfect rebounder actually. Awesome job Syd! Can't wait for next season.


I thought this picture of Sam handing Gabe to Santa was very touching. Back when Lily was a baby, the 3 of us were part of the christmas program as Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus. There was a part where Joseph (Sam) hands Jesus (Lily) over to Santa as the greatest gift of Christmas, so there was a lot of meaning to me with this picture.


Sam is such a good sport and was a life saver when it came to putting together gifts for neighbors and friends.


This picture was actually taken at Tenlee's blessing, it really was a favorite moment though. Cody was my best bud groing up and I loved seeing him care so much about our little Gabe.


I went and found all these second hand flowers, took them apart, and had the girls help make lots, and lots of hair bows for friends and family. Lily absolutely loved putting them together. She has a very creative mind and I loved a lot of the bows she came up with. They both had fun delivering them to their friends.



Gabe got to meet his new buddy Casen on Christmas Eve. It sure looks like Casen is wondering what in the world is wrong with that baby!





I don't think Gabe was very happy that his stocking was full of diapers. Although, you'd think he'd appreciate it since he always seems to love a good diaper change.







I love how Marah is always sticking out her tongue, especially when she is concentrating.



Sam had an awesome Christmas morning hair do.



Lily got our old camera and a printer as her main present. She is a little mini me now and I love it!!





We went out to Grandma's for the second phase of Christmas, which I think was bigger then the first phase we had at our house. Grandma and Grandpa truly love their kids and grandkids. We are spoiled but very appreciative. This next picture was a favorite moment of Whits appearing to enjoy bubbles a little too much, if that's even possible. Love you Whits!!







Sam got to open Gabe's first set of tools. Such a great idea Grandma! I tell ya, having a boy never gets old. I can not get enough of the little boy outfits with cars, footballs, puppies, that are blue, brown, orange, yellow and now he gets tools! It all just makes me so happy and so excited to have our little man.



I put this picture in because Lily picked out rubber duckies for her cousin Kaelin. She remembered how much he liked playing with hers one day and that is why she got them for him. I just loved her thoughtfulness. She must get it from her dad, cuz he is always good at those kind of thoughtful gifts. This next picture is of the gift from Justin and Sarah to my parents and is the gift that won best gift of the year. You know, the one that brings tears to everyones eyes. Way to go guys. Sarah took the picture of all the grandkids infront of my dad's little mine and Justin made the gorgeous frame. Absolutely awesome!

















This last one is of Jeremy with his Wi Fi seeking hat. So fitting!!

From 2010 Family
Here are just a few little clips from the month. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!


December from Roxy Long on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Haggle said...

oh man, I love our family. We are pretty much amazing. :) Thanks for taking pictures, i just love love having talented siblings!

Ps. when do we get to see the new family photo?
Love ya rox!