I kinda fell off the blogging band wagon back when i got pregnant and have had hard time getting back into the whole thing, so this is one big catch up, mostly for you dad. It's a slideshow that includes about 6 or 7 months, so it's a little long. I thought the slide show would be the easiest way to post a bunch of pics and videos to show what we've been up to. It's kinda long a cheesy but it is what it is. Hopefully i'll be able to stay caught up on blogging now. I also put one big catch up on the photography blog as well if anyone is interested. Click here if interested.
3 comments:
Loved it all! You have some really funny pics from the Minute to Win It game! That video at the end of the marshmallow on fire was hilarious...all of the girls screaming! Your girls are so adorable!
loved the video!! I'm so grateful for blogs so I get to see everyone that lives so far. Cute new addition to your family!
As I told ya earlier. This made my day. I love seeing your pictures! Over Christmas Id like to get some of the pics from ya. Ooo. Thats a good gift idea...a harddrive with pictures on it ;) lol Anyhow. Thanks for the update!!
Post a Comment