Introducing new baby Gabe!!!
![]() |
| From 2010 Family |
He was born November 7 at 11:53 a.m. He was 21 inches and a whopping 8#4oz. The first thing I noticed when I looked over at him was his awesome chubby cheeks. He has darling blondish/brown wavy hair and looks exactly like his dad. I just knew he was going to be a mini Sam. We are all so in love with this little man. I wanted every day to fly by waiting for him to come, now I just wish time could stand still.
The delivery went really well and Sam was so wonderful through it all. Both Sam and I were up a little early that morning because Lily woke up throwing up and having diarrhea. We sat out with her taking turns empting her bowl and sitting with her when she had to run to the bathroom. Sam was in the bathroom with her when my water suddenly broke. Lily was so cute. Even though she was miserable, when I told her we were going to have baby Gabe that day, she immediatly lit up and was all smiles. We hurried to the hospital this time just incase he wanted to be as quick as Marah. I know the nurses didn't want to deliver another baby of mine. It took a couple hours for me to start having real contractions. I was still nervous it would go quick once the contractions started so I wanted to wait on the epidural. I didn't want them to be in the middle of putting one in and have to stop to deliver the baby. I was only 2 cm. but the doc was nervous about my history of going fast and decided to come up. By the time he got there, the contractions were becoming more serious but not too bad. He checked me at 11:00 and i was 4cm. I said I wanted to try walking a little to see if they got worse, get checked again and then decide on the epidural. I got up for about 20 minutes and they definitely got worse immediately. I decided they needed to get the dr. for the check and then get the epidural started. It was 11:40 when he checked me again and I was 6cm. We all knew an epidural was out of the question. As soon as he left to go get scrubs on the contractions got a whole lot worse. Needless to say, I wasn't the quietest in the world so he must have heard me and six minutes later he comes running back in the room, shoes not even tied and checked me. I was complete and the baby was coming. The next 7 minutes seemed like an eternity. Marah was nothing compared to this chunk. He was born at 11:53 and life has just been better ever since. He just loves his daddy and the girls cannot get enough of him. Marah just looked like she was in heaven everytime she held him in the hospital. Our little family of five is incredibly blessed.
I have two options for the video on here now. The one from vimeo you can play from the blog and the one from picasa you have to view on their website. It seems to be a little better quality in picasa and you can view it full screen if you want. I've had a few people say they couldn't view the original one, so hopefully with 2 options one will end up working.
![]() |
| From Videos |


12 comments:
Adorable Roxy! I love the pics you did! They turned out so good! I especialy love the top one. He's a cutie!
Congrats Roxy! He's beautiful!
Congratulations guys! He is SO beautiful!!
Those are some really cute pictures!!! He is sure a handsome healthy boy! What a great addition to your family! We are happy for you!
I can't believe how cute this little man is! Congratulations Long family! What a beautiful addition to your home.
So stinkin' cute Roxy. He is so precious and the video and music go together so good. Love it! Love him! Love you!
he is perfect!!!! Love you guys and your stinkin' adorable little family!
So I'm busily blog-stalking tonight, and I'm so happy I stumbled on your blog! What an adorable little man you have. Congratulations!! P.S. My son, AJ still talks about Lily at our 10-year reunion. He's such a sweetie. LeiAnn
Oh Roxy he is soooooooo cute! I am up norht for the next week. sorry I wasn't able to stop by before we left. I want to see that cute boy. Congrats!!!!
OK, Roxy... a lot of newborns seriously look like aliens for at least a week. But this little guy was adorable from Day 1. :) Congrats!
Yeah, Roxy. He is beautiful! Wonderful photos too. I hope everything is going well for you guys. #3 was a real change for me. Best of luck to you :) Congrats! I miss you.
He is so precious! We got sick so I haven't been able to come see him. Hope you are all doing well.
Post a Comment