She got this darling hat from her cousins and I think she liked posing in it.
| From birthday's |
Uncle Justin liked posing in the fairy wings she got.
| From birthday's |
Gotta love their sons pose as well.
| From birthday's |
| From birthday's |
Marah absolutely loved her Tinker Bell pjs from Grandma.
| From birthday's |
I loved this picture, especially how the camera caught the smoke.
| From birthday's |
Marah is mentally trying to help Lily from the background.
| From birthday's |
Dress ups were by far her favorite gifts. I don't think there has been a single day since her birthday that she has not wanted to play dress ups. We got tons of 90% of Halloween costumes as dress ups. She loves them!
| From birthday's |
Poor Nathan doesn't have a chance with his girly cousins.
| From birthday's |
| From birthday's |
The best part of the party was marah's attempt to blow out her candles. Both my girls have issues with that. Guess we need to work on it. Poor Marah tried hard to blow those candles out. She never noticed that I helped her blow them out in the end, but I love the picture at the end after she finally got them out. Grandma made the awesome bumble bee cake.
![]() |
| From birthday's |
marah bday from Roxy Long on Vimeo.
It's a privilege to give Marah gifts as she lets us all know at the end of this video.
marah bday 2 from Roxy Long on Vimeo.
We love you Marah!!!!

7 comments:
First of all cu-ute family picture at the top. LOVE IT.
secondly, happy birthday marah. 3 year olds are a treat. and cute photos.
thirdly, awesome cake.
Great pictures! That cake is way cute, too. :)
Marah is such a cute little girl. She is just a couple months older than my youngest. I love the cake. Such a great idea.
Good job on the cake Grandma! It looks like a fun party! Happy Birthday Marah!
Yet another day saved by the wonderful Long Family/Redd Family.
Gooodness you people make me smile.
And you wonder why I dote on your girls so much... just look at them! They are my favorite girls on this planet!
hahah she's soo cute! i can't believe she's three, wow! i love the sequence of pictures of her blowing out those candles :) roxy, you're an amazing photographer, keep up the good work! p.s. your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment