I know Halloween was a few months ago but in my own specially blogging time, it is finally here. I LOVED Halloween once again. Marah was a witch and Lily was a butterfly fairy (surprise, surprise). We went to grandma's first since she had to work. They got a bucket of candy there. Marah was into the candy before the door behind her was even closed.
My mom has this spooky life size witch. Can you tell which one is Syd?
We went trick or treating at Uncle Bob's.
Then to the carnival at the school. The girls got cotton candy for the first time, but they weren't too sure about it.
In case you are wondering like everyone else, i did not paint the detail on Lily's face. I found some awesome scrap book stickers for both of their costumes. I would never have the patience for that.
I put my favorite pictures that I did some editing on in my photo blog just so I could post them bigger and with the black background. Click
here to see some awesome witch and fairy pics and some other Halloween favorites.
1 comment:
Wait... your kids have never had cotton candy?! Yikes. I love that stuff.
Cute pictures. So we can expect to see Christmas by spring? Haha! Totally kidding. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment