
We had an awesome Halloween and I had a blast dressing up my beautiful girls. Lily obviously had to be a fairy. I made Marah be a pirate which I've wanted someone to be for the last couple years. I figured Marah doesn't have a say yet so that was what she was going to be. I just loved both of their costumes and had a lot of fun doing Lily's hair and make up. I did a little photo shoot in my back yard and got some fun pictures that I've been so excited to share.

We stopped at Grandma and Grandpa's on our trick or treat trek.

We hit the very end of the carnival at the school. We basically just wondered around. Marah was quite scared of all the people in costumes. This huge 10 ft. creature really scared her as you can see her clinging to her laughing dad. Have to admit I was a little scared of this one too.

No forces that I know of could have stopped these girls from stuffing their mouths with candy as we went from house to house trick-or-treating.

Lily loved the pumpkin she carved. She drew the face and I helped her cut it out. She loved it!
Saying good night...
....or so we thought. We didn't take into account how much sugar they had both consumed.
So the following are the pictures of the little photo shoot. I was so surprised so many worked out and have been so excited to share them. I may have gotten a little carried away with some of the photo shop stuff especially with some of the fairy ones, but oh well. I don't know if it was because Lily was the cutest little fairy I've ever seen or what but I got way into the fairy stuff that night. The girls were so crazy on sugar that we actually ended up watching the whole Tinker Bell movie after their bed time and it is all about all different kinds of fairies. It was just such a magical night and I didn't want it to end. It's fun to have peaks through my girls eyes into the make believe world every now and again. I find it really hard to pretend as I've gotten older but every once in awhile I have nights like these where I feel like a 4 year old again.




7 comments:
Lily is a beautiful fairy!! And Marah is the cutest pirate I've ever seen! Love both costumes!
NICE pics Roxy. I'm in awe.
Great pictures! My favorite part, though, is your little pirate's "Arrrrr!" :)
Oh my.
My sister is too brilliant.
You did so good!
They look magical.
I wish I could have seen it in person.
Awe...this pictures made my day...
made me cry a little. I wanna see my lil girls, and hear them say "aunt whitney"
:')
Wow, your girls are so pretty. I love their costumes!
How cute! That is funny that little miss Marah says arrr. she is getting so big and little Lily what can I say she is the prettiest fairy I have ever seen. Your amazing Rox and I enjoy all the pictures you share.
your pictures are AWESOME... wish i could take better pictures.
Post a Comment