My mom always makes us whatever we want on our birthdays, so I've been trying to do that on her birthday since I've been back to Monticello. She wouldn't tell me what she wanted so I decided to try to make restaurant style enchiladas since that is one of her favorite go out to eat dishes. Sydney came over to help me get ready for the party. We decided that since mom loves going out to Mexican food restaurants, we decided to make our own little restaurant. We named our restaurant "El Good-o Food-o Restaurant-o". Those of you in my family will understand the meaning of that. My dad always adds an 'o' to the end of any word and in his mind he is magically speaking spanish. We named the restaurant for his benefit. Sydney was the waitress. We set up two round tables and had little menus. Mexican food is basically all the same stuff just prepared differently, so I was able to put about 5 different things on the menu. We had chips and salsa on the tables and Sydney got all of their orders. My kitchen is pretty small so it was kinda tricky but I actually had a lot of fun preparing all of the plates. Everyone had a lot of fun and I'm just glad it worked out.
6 comments:
Thanks for the peek at the plumbers crack. That's hilarious. And the lamp shade hats is totally something my husband would start too! Love the one of grandma and grandpa!
i love the picture of your grandparents... too cute! and the butt crack picture, i have lots of kaitlyn's, they will hate us for it later im sure!
What a cute idea Roxy! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! Love the pic of grandma and grandpa. So cute!
SWEET! That is such a good idea. I'm glad it went well.
That picture of your grandparents is too cute! You are an awesome mother and friend. :)
oh shoot. I forgot moms bday.
terrible daughter.
grrr.
but i am glad you made it so amazing.
Your good at that. Give mom a hug for me.
Post a Comment