Grandma had to have eye surgery a couple weeks ago, so we got to grandpasit while she was gone. We had a blast having him around and he loved playing with the girls. He may be a little confused but he is so happy and just a joy to be around. I'm very glad we live here so we can have opportunities like this.
This is grandpa doin' his thing. I just had to get his little jig recorded, it cracks me up everytime. We love you so much Grandpa!!
6 comments:
that is so neat that you were able to spend alot of time with your grandpa... what great memories it will be! your girls are so cute!!
Hi Roxy,
I don't know if you remember me. I am Katie (Fuller)from LaSal, and we went to school together. I found your blog, and am so excited to see how you are doing. Your family is so cute, your girls seem adorable, and your grandpa's "booty shake" was the cutest thing I have seen all day!
yeah grandpa! he's such a stud.
How fun to spend so much time with Grandpa! That is so cute to see how he was playing with your girls and being his usual funny self!
I love your Grandpa! He always has a smile for me when I'm in town and get a chance to see him! What a funny guy! Thanks for sharing the pics and video of him. And PLEASE tell both he and your grandma hi for me!
Those are such fun videos! I try to get lots of video of my grandparents, too, because my kids will never know them at the rate we're going. :( Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment