Friday, August 28, 2009

poopin', buggin', and a killin'

Here are just a few catch up pictures. We have been having a TON of fun potty training :( .... but she got to make cookies if she pooed in the potty. She did and we had a great time making poop cookies but this picture was taken back at the beginning of july and she has only pooped one more time in the potty since then. I LOVE potty training!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry for all the non-moms out there who might be reading this and don't appreciate the language)
From family
I have a very awesome and ambitious friend who organized a science day once a week in july. The first day we went up to Loyd's Lake and got to catch bugs. Lily, being Lily, caught a little blue butterfly slash moth and Marah, being Marah, caught a bumble bee.

From family
See the bumble bee?!
From family

From family
Thank you so much Jamie for doing so much for the kids. You are a great mom and a great teacher. Thank you , thank you!
From family
We went paintballing with a group of friends and that is me wearing all of my brother's old paintballing gear. We had a blast, although, I had a really difficult time controlling my screams. That problem is very involuntary for me but I am working on it. It is not a good thing to be a screamer when you are trying to hide from people who are trying to kill you!
From family

From family

Gotta love this picture! This is evidence of MY awesome shot that took out Sam. I was so proud of myself even if it was shear luck. We were probably about 40 ft. apart with a ton of brush and trees between us and I just saw his little head poking up. My first shot went over his head but my second shot was a killer shot right below the collar bone. It was definitely the high of my night!! :) love ya sam!

3 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

I've only been paintballing once, but it was a pretty interesting experience to say the least! I remember you being a screamer-- guess some things never change. :)

Haggle said...

te he. How cute!

Buuut pooop cookies?
You are using frosting right????

haha.
Great Job in Paintball. And Very nice shot. haha

Anna said...

nice shot, rox! can't wait to see you guys next week!