Friday, April 24, 2009

love it!!!

I got my camera yesterday and haven't gotten anything productive done since. I absolutely love it!!! Lily and I went to the temple and the field next to it and had our first little photo shoot with it. Lily didn't want to leave. She just kept wanting to take pictures and that camera makes it so easy to catch perfect little moments. I can't believe how much fun I'm having with it. Marah didn't get to come along because she is pretty sick but there will be lots of her to come. Here are only a few of the hundred I took. The pictures add up fast when you can take 6 per second!




13 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Yaay for awesome cameras! :) I love my Canon.

Anonymous said...

Good job! It sounds like you are having tons of fun with it already!:)

Jessie's Jargon said...

Amazing photos! It helps that your little girl is just as cute as can be, but the photography skills are out of this world! :)

Maybe someday when I get married, you can take some photos for me...

Anna said...

oh that is awesome photography! you are amazing, rox! lily is gorgeous, too!

Maddie said...

those are SOO good!! and i'm so happy for you :) you're going to do great things with that camera!

Scott and Haley said...

Roxy I love them! I think you are ready to start a business!

Haggle said...

OH . Toys.

Looks like youve gotten it pretty much figured out!

They look great...and lily is adorable. As always!
I am so getting some of your new stuff printed out and framed if thats ok...

allgirls said...

love all of the photos. maybe we will have to take our cameras out to play and you can teach me a thing or two :)

Haggle said...

haha. Yeah I love the videos. ..

And You look good in that pic!! Did you see the bottom one of me...elegant. we are such elegant people.

Thanks for the comments. I love those pics too. A nice camera makes such a difference. :)

Curtis Crew said...

WOOT WOOT for the new camera! Now your rollin' with the BIG dogs! I love the pictures! I am so excited to see what else you come up with and all the fun things that you do and take photos of. I love you and miss you tons.

Shalisa Hazleton said...

I bet it makes it even easier when you have such a cute model! The pictures really turned out nice. I love the one of her in the field of flowers with the mountain in the back. And the one with the temple. Amazing! You are so talented!

Tysic said...

Roxy,
now you just need to make a trip up north so you can take some pictures of Brecklynn for me.

Jenni said...

Woot to the new camera! I totally approve. You do a great job, and I am so impressed. Soon I will be taking lessons from YOU!