Monday, December 15, 2008

Gorgeous Baby!!

Okay, so there are a lot of things I have not posted yet but I wanted to put some of these pictures up real quick. My cuz was kind enough to let me attempt to take some pictures of her beautiful new baby. I'm just learning how to use photoshop and have a lot to learn but here are a few of my favorites. I wanted to post them so that my cousin could see some of the finished ones. She got pretty upset right at the beginning so we didn't get very many but there were a few that turned out.



This one of mom and babe is my favorite.






I have a lot to learn about photography and editing but I have a blast doing it and am very grateful to K for letting me give it a try.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a fabulous job with the half hour she was happy. I will have to come pick up the cd with edits on it. Thank you SO much!:)

Haggle said...

Oh my goodness. That baby is adorable! I was waiting to see pictures of her!!

And you do a great job, I love your work! big fan!

Maddie said...

roxy! i heard you were getting into photography, these pictures are soo good! i've been trying to get into it a little myself hehe. maybe someday we can start a little photography business together :) your girls look so adorable, they are getting so big!

Maddie said...

hey! i use the nikon d50. it's not the most professional camera out there, but it's perfect for someone just starting out and you can definitely use it for business and it's affordable. i use a basic lense, the 18-55 mm or something like that. the trick of this whole thing is to start making money so you can buy MORE equiptment. i have yet to make any money lol, it's really hard to charge friends and family, but i'm hoping after i do my sister's engagements/ bridals/ wedding pictures, i will have enough in my portfolio to create a legitimate website and start a price list and everything. honestly, i am still learning as well, but if you ever wanna go take pictures next time i'm there, or you're here, i would love to!

Maddie said...

Roxy, if you haven't already purchased a camera, I'm looking to sell mine; the camera body, lense, battery charger, etc. Just let me know if you're interested!